1. Get tested 1-3 days before travel.
2. Do not travel if you are waiting for the results, if you test positive or if you feel sick.
3. Follow all entry directions at your destination and provide all the information required about your health.
1. Wear a mask.
2. Keep at least 6 feet of distance from other people not traveling with you.
3. Wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitizer.
4. Monitor your health for signs of illness.
Follow all the recommendations from health officials at your destination.
Before traveling back to the U.S., get tested 1-3 days before returning.
After You Travel
1. Get tested 3-5 days after returning.
2. Stay home for seven days after your trip.
If you don't get tested, it is safest to stay home for 14 days.
If you had a known exposure to COVID-19 while abroad, delay your return and quarantine with your travel companions for 14 days after exposure.
Get tested and monitor your health.